A few fun memories....(written by Spencer)
Roman loves to do headers. This is one of the only things that we could consistently do well together.
There were times when I would have to show Roman how to do specific tasks. Whenever I would complete the task Roman would say "good job dad" and then give me two thumbs up. So in order to encourage him i started doing the same thing.
Roman loved playing with his friend Aubrey. They were like too peas in a pod. We would always do the same stations together. And you could always count on Roman telling Aubrey or Aubrey telling Roman to watch them on how to do things the right way.
On another note, Aubrey is probably the fastest 3 year old runner that I have ever seen. When playing various games no other child could catch her. Even when they ganged up on her. It always took one of the instructors to catch her.
Lastly, Roman had a great time and loves the trophy that he got at the end of the class. The night that he got it he wanted to sleep with it. I thought that it would be a little uncomfortable, so we compromised and let it sit on his dresser.
No comments:
Post a Comment