Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aloha

In April Spencer and I went to Hawaii, and we got this outfit for Roman, its a 3-6 month outfit, and it's a good thing I got it out right now, or he may have never been able to wear it. I hate how different sizes are. I tried to get a picture with his sunglasses on too, but he wanted none of that.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the size thing! Drives me crazy too! He looks so big in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi wendy:)

    i know bq and i've lurked a bit on the bbc thread. just wanted to say i have a chunky baby too lol. it's sad bc some of her clothes never got worn. we were actually worried about her weight at one point (she lost a lb in the hospital and they were worried)...she was at the 25th percentile, and is now around the 97th. it was around 6-8 wks that she just got huge all of a sudden. roman is a doll and i'm so happy for you and your little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacy - Is your name with an 'i' 'ie' 'y' or 'ey' I never know. Anyway, I know that picture makes him look huge, he really isn't that big. I can't remember did Alya ever get chunky like him. He is becoming such a little chunky monkey!

    Heather - I have told bq before, everyone is welcome (okay, not everyone, but friends, family, all ok). Thank you also, I think Roman is a doll, so I love it when others agree that he's so cute. Your little girl is too cute too. Yay for chunky little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stud! He's so cute! And growing!!! Love the outfit- that's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! He is adorable!! I feel so bet that I haven't even met him yet! I'm sure you are such a great mom- look how happy he is! And he probably has Spencer totally wrapped around his finger! BTW.. Lacie does spell her name with the "ie"...
    Love the blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete