Saturday, August 11, 2007

Video

Okay I had a request for Video, and this was my favorite one that we took, and of course it was too big to e-mail, so I am going to try to post it here. I think Roman moves as much the first 15 minutes that he is asleep as he does when he is awake.

It's really nothing special, just a video of him sleeping, there is a cute part where he smiles in his sleep, so sweet, but otherwise, nothing fabulous. I am just glad that I was able to get it up, thanks to my little brother. He said that we were putting it up to prove that he really does move and we aren't just taking pictures of a stationary baby.




He was so happy today, we got some so cute pictures of him smiling, but this was my favorite. What a happy little man. I think that's the first picture that I have of him in pajamas. We were a little late getting dressed today.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment: