Thursday we went shopping at the outlet stores for a few hours, and Roman was so tired by 7:00 that night that we were having a hard time keeping him awake. I tried having him sit up to stay awake and obviously it didn't work.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Park City
Last week we went to Park City for a few days. While we were there we took Roman swimming for the first time. It was an outdoor heated pool, so there is a lot of steam in the pictures, and for some reason the video doesn't have sound, but you get the picture. He wasn't sure what to think of swimming. I think if it had been warmer he would have liked it more.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had a great time! I want to go to Park City!
ReplyDeleteLook at his hair! I LOVE! I am so happy for you guys...you look so great! Thanks for your sweet comments the other day, it came at a much needed time!
ReplyDelete