Saturday, February 9, 2008

Biker Boy

For Christmas Roman was given this bike by his Grandma Signe. I looked at it when she gave it to us and it said that it was for 9+ months so I just put it in storage until he was big enough to use it. After using the activity bar as a walking toy I decided it was time to get out the bike. He loves it. That is except for the few occasions that it has been moving faster than him, but he will always go back to it. I love the second picture where he is just walking along clicking his tongue.




Roman is quite the early bird. He is usually awake around 6:00 am. We have started letting him play in his crib for a few minutes before we get him up. When he is done playing he will come to the end of the crib (I am usually sitting on the recliner there) chew on the crib and give us this look with those big beautiful eyes.

3 comments:

  1. His hair is starting to grow. Thanks for the avalanche of pictures yesterday!! I love them. My favorite one is him sitting on his bike in his jammies. He like "what? Can't a boy just drink his milk without the paparazzi coming out?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! I love the videos of him climbing the stairs and "clicking"... Benno's new favorite pastime is also climbing the stairs...unfortunately ours is not the nice little short flight of 3 stairs that you have so I'm having to block the stairs and he's never happy about finding a gate impeding his way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last pic makes him look like a little boy...not so much a baby lol.

    ReplyDelete