I realized today that I have not posted a picture of Brodie before. Brodie has been a member of our family for just over 6 years. She is an 8 year old Dachshund/Terrior mix. We were so worried how she would be with Roman. They have a love/hate relationship. They get mad at each other all the time (Roman gets mad if Brodie even touches his toys, Brodie gets mad if Roman comes in her bedroom) but they really do love each other most of the time. Today I was doing laundry and I put Roman in the laundry basket to keep him from unfolding all the laundry that I had already folded. Brodie wanted to be in the middle of the action too. Roman sat in the basket petting her for a minute but I guess she decided she wasn't getting enough attention so she jumped in the basket with him.




I am usually telling Brodie not to lick Roman's mouth. The worst part it Roman lets her do it! The other day I ran upstairs to grab something and Roman and Brodie were down in the family room. I came back down and I should have grabbed the camera but I was so grossed out I didn't think about it. Roman was sucking on Brodie's paw, and Brodie was just laying there letting him do it. I was trying to think what to rinse Roman's mouth out with. I finally just gave him some water to drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment