Thursday, February 28, 2008

The ZOO!

We have major spring fever. It has finally warmed up a little and it's so nice to get out of the house. This morning my sister Becky called me and asked if we wanted to go to the Zoo next week with her and her two girls and her friend Nicola and her three kids. I said sure! I would love to go! A few minutes later she called back and asked what we were doing tomorrow to see if we wanted to go tomorrow instead. I told her we were open tomorrow so we were going to go tomorrow. Not even 10 minutes later she called and asked what we were doing today. So we went today! Becky lives about 45 minutes South of us, Nicola lives about 45 minutes North so it was perfect. The kids had so much fun. Roman actually even got into it a bit. He really liked the baby Giraffe (today was the first time they let him go outside, and it was so cute).

5 comments:

  1. we took dd to the zoo for her birthday...she loved the giraffes and the monkeys :) cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for going to the zoo with us! It was so much fun. We need to get out and do more stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was the perfect day for the zoo! I'm so excited to go! I'm going to wait a few more weeks, but we buy the annual pass... so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love the turtle shell pics! It looks like you guys had so much fun! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete