Friday, March 21, 2008

Breakfast Alternatives

Roman has found that teeth come in very handy. If mom doesn't get in to get breakfast in time, they can help you treat yourself to a tasty treat of crib varnish. We used to let Roman play in his crib for a few minutes when he would first wake up in the morning before we would go in and get him. About a week ago as I was sitting, half asleep on the recliner next to his crib I saw him take a nice big bite of his crib. I started looking around and realized it wasn't the only place he had 'tasted'. I have tried to be better at getting into his room to get him before he starts feasting now.

This morning he woke up at 5:30, I was laying in bed listening to him over the monitor and I heard this sound I couldn't figure out what was, finally at about 5:45 I realized, he was eating the bed! He had worked his way all the way across the one end of his bed.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM...Yummy. That's gotta be better than a banana any day.

    ReplyDelete