The good news, Spencer was the only person in the car, he is fine, and we have already found a new car. We are just waiting for the man that we are buying it from to get a new car, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday. We are getting a 2005 Honda CR-V SE it's charcoal gray with leather interior. It will be nice to have a bigger car.
Monday, March 24, 2008
My Car
On Thursday Spencer took my car to work because his windshield wiper was torn, on his way to work he was in an accident that totalled my car. When I spoke with the claims processor on Friday she said she had just seen the pictures of my car, the first picture she discribed as being taken from the front and that you couldn't even see any damage. I went to clean out my car today and took a few pictures. The first two are the front and front side view. The claim processor was right. It looks perfect from the front. The driver side back you can't really see. They had it right next to another car, it was pretty bad too.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so scary! I'm glad Spencer is okay. I can't wait to see the new CRV!!! That will be really fun for you guys!
ReplyDeleteglad he was fine. Nice new car though!
ReplyDelete