Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter



Spencer and I have had a tradition that we hide each others Easter Basket, then we have to find our pasket. We hid Roman's in plain sight so he could find it this morning. It still took him a while to find it, but once he did he was all over pulling things out of it. It was hard finding things to put in an Easter Basket for a 9 month old, so all he had was a bubble blower and bath toys. I actually had some wannabe croc shoes for him, but Roman has been eating those for a few days.





After church we went to my parents house. As we pulled up Kaylee and Jaren came running out to find Roman. We just thought that they were excited see him, but apparently they had been told that they couldn't have the egg hunt until Roman got there. My sister Becky had a genius idea to have different eggs for each of the kids so that we could do some for Roman. They 'hid' Roman's all together, but he doesn't like crawling on grass so even though we set him down right next to his eggs he wouldn't go get them. I finally gathered them all up and put them in his basket for him.



After we finished Easter activities, we celebrated my niece Gabby's birthday. Sadly we didn't get any pictures of Gabby opening her presents, but Roman wanted to be in the middle of things so much that he climbed onto the bench all by himself. We had to take him off and let him climb back on so that we could get a video of him. This is just proof of the crazy climber he is! Today he was almost up onto the toilet. Nothing is safe!





By the time we got home Roman was so wound up he didn't want to go to sleep. It was a very good, crazy day!


(On a happy side note, completely not Roman or Easter related, I think I may have found a new car (or suv rather, it's a CR-V), hopefully we can buy it Tuesday!)

2 comments:

  1. heh, yeah the Easter Bunny didn't have any creativity for our son. The Easter Bunny (ok grandma) gave him lots of candy anyways. The parents are not complaining too much. :)

    He's so stinkin cute! I love how your fam likes to keep him involved, even though he's so young. Happy Easter, Roman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh he's so cute! I love his little easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete