



We were finally able to tear the kids away from the play area to actually shop. Of course, it's the Easter season, and every mall has an Easter Bunny (When did kids start sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap? I know I never did, maybe I was deprived?) We decided not to pay to have pictures taken but we let the kids sit on his lap. We had my camera with us so we took a few snapshots, the lighting was awful where they had him sitting.


We were all hungry by this point so we went over to the food court and it had a huge carousel. The girls really wanted to ride it, Kaylee kept saying she wanted to ride the one with fairies on it. I hadn't seen one with a fairy on it so I told her we needed to hurry and find one, just then she found the "fairy" horse. It was a cherub. I wasn't sure how Roman would do, he was really tired, and can go either way about things like this. I think he helped that Gabby was right next to him having the time of her life. Laughing, waving, just being silly. Roman decided if Gabby liked it that much it must be fun, and had a great time too.
.jpg)

By the time we finally got around to Easter shopping the kids were so exhausted we didn't get much shopping done before we had to take them home for naps.
Thanks for helping me with my Easter shopping...and entertaining my kids...buying my kids candy...and everything else.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a cute mom, Wendy. And way to get out there and get all that done with the kids!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics! I love carousel pictures, and roman is just adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI say this every time I comment on your blog...but really, he is SO cute. I love your comment at the top about the "regularly scheduled cuteness of Roman"...congrats to Spencer on passing the exam!
ReplyDelete