Monday, April 21, 2008

10 months old

Roman was 10 months old yesterday. He is so fun. Into everything and starting to talk like crazy. His most recent words are "go" which is said repeatedly. He has also started saying "hi" and "buh bye", both come with waves, sometimes. The past few days he has started shaking his head no which he thinks is very funny. He is still just crawling like crazy. He really has no desire to stand on his own or walk. If we work with him we can get him to stand on his own, but he is content to just crawl. He loves watching the Baby Einstein "Babies First Signs" DVD. He would watch it 5 times a day if we would let him, standing right next to the TV, hitting it the entire time. I am pretty sure it was from that movie that he learned to say Go.

I had to tickle Roman to get picture of him with real smiles not his "Smile." The first probably 10 that I took he did his squinty smile. The funny thing about that is when I was a little older than what Roman is I did the same thing. I'll have to find a picture of my smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment