
We went to dinner with Katie tonight to Cheesecake Factory. (yum!) We were trying to get Roman to give her a kiss, he wasn't really into it tonight.
(I decided I should write more now that I am not exhausted)
Katie is in town again, we love when Katie comes. Roman decided that he wanted to surprise her so he started cutting his third tooth yesterday morning. Because of the tooth he was a little grumpy. He had been so kissy all day that I thought for sure he would give Katie a kiss. He was kissing the table, the menu, all inatimate objects.
Then he started playing into it. He woould lean in like he was going to give her a kiss, then hurry and turn his head. Or go in to give her a kiss then close his mouth tight and shake his head. What a stinker. Hopefully he is better today, we are going to lunch with her and a few of her friends today.
You guys have been busy! Looks like a lot of fun! I love the squished face below1
ReplyDelete