Sorry I know I am majorly video happy today. Roman mastered a new trick today. He mastered going down the stairs. He is still a little unsure and slow but I am sure by the end of the week he will by flying down them like he does going up.
Wow! That is great! It took my kids a lot longer than 10 months old to figure out the stairs. Even now y 3 year old has a tendency to fall down them...but I think that is because she is just too busy running that she doesn't want to slow down enough.
Wow! That is great! It took my kids a lot longer than 10 months old to figure out the stairs. Even now y 3 year old has a tendency to fall down them...but I think that is because she is just too busy running that she doesn't want to slow down enough.
ReplyDelete