Thursday, April 24, 2008

No, No, Yes

Lately Roman thinks it's funny to shake his head about anything I ask him. Here is proof. I asked the third question not because it was an option just to get a different answer. Really breakfast or a nap were the only options.


4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! What a great video. It is so much fun when they start having opinions about everything....that is until they start throwing tantrums. (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video. Kaylee wanted to watch it over and over. This is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome....he was shaking his head at me on Saturday about something, I forget what I was saying but it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dd was doing that just last night...we'll ask her if she wants water, and she'll shake her head no, then pick it up and gulp a bunch down. she doesn't know yes yet...everytime she wants something, she points and says "this!" lol! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete