Saturday, July 26, 2008

What we have been doing

The last week we have been at home a lot more than the previous week. Roman loves to be outside. Outside has always been one of his favorite words to say, and definitely his favorite place to be! We spent a lot of time in the back yard, but as always I took lots of random pictures also!


When I am getting ready in the morning, Roman likes to play with his tub toys. I was talking on the phone, curling my hair, I looked over to check on Roman and he was in the tub toy box. Really not big enough to climb in. I ran to find the camera then ran back up to get a picture before he got out!


This is how you are supposed to play with rings right?


Roman loves to play with Spencer's hat, he puts it on and off, then wants us to put it on, take it off, one day he had his hat and Spencer's hat and he was layering them. It was a very cute look.



Last Sunday I got a new calling and Roman is having a hard time adjusting. We have 1:00 church and he usually takes his afternoon nap at 2:00. We would usually go home after Sacrament Meeting so he could take his nap. I am now the secretary in the Primary Presidency so I had to stay for the last 2 hours of church. We got home after church, I put Roman in his highchair to eat some lunch then I was going to put him down for a nap. He didn't even finish his lunch before he fell asleep. I reclined his highchair and let him nap there until we were ready to go to my parents house. I picked him up, got him to the car, fastened him in an he didn't even wake up. Spencer stayed in the car when we got to my parents house so that Roman could stay asleep and the only reason he woke up was because it was getting warm in the car, oh and that was about 30 minutes after we got there!


I have been looking all summer for a camp chair for Roman. Sunday evenings we visit with neighbors on one of our neighbors front lawns. The other day I was in Walgreen's and I found Roman this butterfly chair. I set it up for him when we got home and he loves it. He loves that he can get in and out himself, and he just lounges in it.


Today we were filling Roman's pool with water so that he could swim tomorrow, we wanted the water to warm up a bit. Roman saw it and couldn't resist, he started by leaning over the edge splashing until his shirt was drenched. After a few minutes that just wasn't enough and he swung his leg over the edge and climbed in. At that point I took off his shirt and let him just play in a diaper! He thought it was great!


3 comments:

  1. Classic nose picking photos. The best

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting one of those chairs too! off to walgreen's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Especially the one of Roman playing with the rings! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete