The past 2 weeks Roman and I have been taking Mommy/Baby swimming lessons. I wasn't really sure what to expect from them, but Spencer really wanted us to do them so I said okay. I put it off to the very last session of the summer at the local outdoor pool. I wish I hadn't. Roman started out really nervous and he had a hard time the first few times. He now says "Pool?" Whenever we go out to the car. Today was the last lesson and we decided that we are going to go to the indoor pool that is about 10 minutes away and continue taking lessons. Roman loves it. Today because it was the last class it was basically just play day. We got to go down the water slide and just play in the water. We could have gone off the diving board but I didn't really think Roman was ready for that yet.





Looks awesome!
ReplyDeletelooks fun! i fell in love with swimming this summer as well!! (remind me of that next summer would ya??)
ReplyDeleteI would love to do that with Amelia next summer. It looks so fun!
ReplyDelete