Monday Roman and I went to lunch with my friend Andrea. She has 2 adorable little girls. We met at the mall and ate lunch then let the kids ride the carousel and play at the playground. They had so much fun, and it was so much fun catching up with Andrea. We seriously haven't seen each other in probably 5+ years. Somehow I only got pictures of Roman and Camille (Andrea's 3 year old). They were so cute and had so much fun playing. We couldn't even get them to stop long enough to take a pictures (as you can see, they are on the move!) Roman was asleep before we were even on the freeway he was so wiped out.


That was so much fun, I'm glad we could finally get together and catch up. Roman is such a little cutie pie. We will have to get together and do it again sometime. Camille also fell asleep in the car before we hit the freeway. Looks like we wore them right out. That is too funny. Camille had so much fun with Roman and we can't wait to do it again.
ReplyDelete