So every year Snowbird does a customer appreciation days in October where they do free tram rides.
We try to go every year. Last year there was tons of snow, we love it that way. This year we got all bundled up, so excited because it snowed last weekend we thought it would be awesome. Well, I think we might have been a little overdressed but we still had fun. There was a little snow, and we had LOTS of people and LOTS of fun. Again, like yesterday, it started out just a few of us, I think 8 and snowballed until we had 14. More people more fun though! Roman loved having so many people with us. He kept doing roll call.
Roman found Papa
Roman was so happy to find uncle Chris (Kis)
Here is the biggest pile of snow that we found.


Roman touched it but he didn't really know what to do with it.

(Doesn't it look like he's peeing in the snow?)

After going to snowbird we went to "The Hungry Bear" at Quilted Bear for lunch. One word YUM! Such a fun day! Thanks again guys! October seems to be the beginning of the holiday season for us!
Wow that was fun. I am so exhausted from today. I wish I could sleep all day tomorrow. I need some rest before we go do something else fun.
ReplyDeleteYou all look like you are having a blast! It is so much fun that you get your family together to do stuff like this. I wish i had more family close by. (= I still can't get over how grown up Roman is getting.
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is TDF...he looks so cute.
ReplyDelete