In an effort to redeem myself for actually admitting I am a horrible mother, I thought I would show you how adorable Roman is. He has signed for almost 9 months now. I love it when he uses signs. He usually will sign and say the word but it is helpful when he says a word that sounds like other words. For example he used to call a bottle a baba, so ball, baba, bob, and bye bye used to sound the same. He signs ball, bottle, and bye bye so if there was no sign, we knew he wanted bob. Now it's just cute and honestly I just love to watch him sign. Here are three of the signs he does most often.
More


Eat

Please

Also very cute, his favorite song is "three little monkey's swinging in the tree's" and he will do all the actions with me, and "three little monkey's jumping on the bed" and he just sings Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy to that song. He usually wants to get on our bed and jump when singing that song. Oh and he folds his arms for prayer now too. Oh, I love that boy!!!
So sweet! I love when they fold their arms for prayerI
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! I love when babies sign...my daughter remembers so much and she learned them way back when. So cool.
ReplyDelete