

Yesterday morning my Mother in law called me pretty excited. She started the conversation "Yesterday I was watching Oprah, I watch every day, but I thought that you and your sisters might be interested in the topic from yesterday." She proceeded to tell me that the episode was all about de-cluttering your house and that they have a whole crew that is going around the country helping people de-clutter. She then said "if you want they are giving away a free book." I was a little taken back. Was she telling me my house was cluttery? I know I am a bit of a pack rat, I like to call it sentimental! I didn't think my house was bad enough to call in the Oprah team though.
I was starting to tune her out, had a wild one running circles around and through my legs, up and down the stairs, then she said something that I realized that the book was not on de-cluttering. It was a Snapfish photobook. So I listened a little more intently on how to get my free book. Went online and sure enough free book! Score!! I knew there had to be a catch, sure enough, catch was you had to get the credit by midnight Friday night (Tonight) and had to redeem it by midnight Sunday night.
I think everyone and their dog knew about it because the website was going SOOOOO Slow! I sat up working on my photobook until Midnight last night. Finally went to bed so frustrated I was about in tears. Stupid free book. Who wants it anyway? Problem is. . .I do! So I got up this morning turned on the computer and started the endless process of loading the book so I could work on it again. I finally just left it and took Spencer to the trax station (We are going to see the Bond movie today so we didn't want to have 2 cars downtown). I came home from dropping him off and everyone must have given up while I was gone because it worked so smoothly. I finished! Yay! I am pretty excited about it too. Anyway, if you have a snapfish account you can look at the book here. It's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!
It did turn out really cute. Nice job:)
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting yours done...I didn't. But they extended the deadline until the 22nd as long as your got the coupon by Friday...Cute cover though!!!
ReplyDelete