Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More pictures of the day

My dad was giving me a hard time yesterday that I had not posted our pictures of the day in a while. So Dad, here are our pictures of the day.

Jan 12 -
a - Using his Car pilpow as a bed

b - Roman wanted to wear my sweatshirt

Jan 13 - PEEK! Playing at University Mall with cousins

Jan 14 - 18 month Dr Appointment

Jan 15 - BONK! Roman hit his head, same spot twice in two weeks. Poor boy! Poor head!

Jan 16 - Sick on the way to the Zoo

Jan 17 - Sleeping with his friends. Bob (The Giraffe), Bob (Another Giraffe), Po (The Hippo), and Bear

Jan 18 - Giving "Baby" Ariana Loves

Jan 19 - Daddy's Boy

Jan 20 - Lounging in his armchair

Jan 21 - Mwah! Blowing kisses!

Jan 22 - Roman working on his colors and shapes

Jan 23 - If playing WITH a cooler is fun, playing IN will be even more fun!
Jan 24 - Now What did I do with that sucker?

Jan 25 - Watching the snow fall

Jan 26 - Playing in the Snow!
Jan 27- Roman fell asleep as soon as we left to run errands.

5 comments:

  1. Wendy, those are precious and amazing pictures!!

    Roman is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! Everyone of them! What a silly little happy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures! You are such an awesome mega-blogger! I love that you document so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man, I can't stop laughing over that picture of the sucker in his hair. Oh, my tummy hurts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kid! I love the picture of Roman and Ariana. I hadn't see that one.

    ReplyDelete