My sister Becky stayed at my parents this weekend so they could go to the temple open house this morning. We decided to go to the zoo this afternoon with them since it was a bust on Friday. We had a nice group, my mom, Marla, Becky and her girls (Kaylee and Gabby), We had to wait until the afternoon to go because Marla had to get new tires on her car after we went to the temple. So once again we loaded up the cars, and off we went to the zoo. We were driving down I-80 again and my mom was in the car with us so I said "this is about where he was sick last time" and what do we hear from the back seat but a repeat performance! You have GOT to be kidding me!!! Nope! He has amazing timing. We aren't sure if it's I-80 he doesn't like or he was apposed to going to the zoo. Well, he was only sick the one time today so we decided to go on and still went to the zoo.
He had a good time all snuggled into his stroller. We even let them go on the Carousel today. They had fun (other than Gabby almost fell off her tiger, but there was a nice man who saved her!)
Poor kid! Could it be motion sickness? I had to carry a cup with me in the car all the time because I always got car sick. I would not wish that on anyone so I hope it's just a fluke.
Oh blech. We have a spot on I-15 in American Fork that's our barf spot. Three times we've had kids puke within that mile stretch, two of those times on the way to see Alan's aunt and with no prior symptoms.
NO WAY! That is crazy!!! Poor little guy! Well, I'm glad you got to go to the zoo anyway!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh a little bit. It's probably I-80!:)
ReplyDeleteEmily
Poor kid! Could it be motion sickness? I had to carry a cup with me in the car all the time because I always got car sick. I would not wish that on anyone so I hope it's just a fluke.
ReplyDeleteOh blech. We have a spot on I-15 in American Fork that's our barf spot. Three times we've had kids puke within that mile stretch, two of those times on the way to see Alan's aunt and with no prior symptoms.
ReplyDelete