Monday, March 8, 2010

A boy and his dog

Every boy needs a best friend. Roman and Brodie have not always been best friends. They have always just kind of dealt with each other. Lately Roman just loves Brodie, and Brodie in return has been just loving Roman. She will run in when he wakes up from his nap and jump in bed with him, and he will want her to come in the house when she has been outside too long so that he can pet her, snuggle her, sit in bed with her. He wants her to watch TV with him. It's just fun to watch them love each other.

The other day as Roman woke up from his nap Brodie ran in his room as soon as I opened the door. I had my phone on me, so I got a few pictures, they aren't the best because they are from my phone, but look at these two together. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy that second picture needs a frame around it!! Happy dog, happy boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an expression on Roman's face!! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete