We didn't try to see everything, we only stayed a few hours (including playground time). It was nice to be out in the sun. Roman loves seeing the baby animals, loved playing on the playground, loved being out in the warm sun, and loved that the train was already up and running for the season. All in all it was a great day. I think Roman (and Grandma) will sleep well tonight, he ran himself out so much that at dinner when I told him he needed to take another bite he told me "I just don't have enough energy." (Energy, how does he know about energy, (and lack thereof??) he is a never ending source it seems!!)
The cute baby elephant.
Two of the giraffes, the baby giraffe was standing right in the doorway on the other side, I couldn't really get a good picture of him.
Cutest groundhog in the entire zoo!
Grandma and Roman riding the train.
That looks like fun! I don't think we've taking Katelyn to this zoo. She loved the National Zoo. (Oh, Danny says we took her when she was really little...) Anyway, looks like a blast and this was DEFINITELY the weather to do it in. The summer can be too hot. How fun to see all the baby animals.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to the zoo and see the baby animals so bad!!!! Now I have a reason!
ReplyDelete♥/MAYHAM