Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photos by Roman

Every once in a while Roman comes across our old camera again. He will use it for days until the battery dies then we are entertained by what we find on the card afterward. I think one of the pictures he took is probably the worst picture of me ever taken! I'll spare you that one, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure. . .







(I love this picture he took of Spencer, Spencer just humors Roman and lets him take his picture)
This is just a small taste of his photo shoot. There were over 100 pictures in 3 days I think!

4 comments:

  1. That's fun to see the world through Roman's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that's hilarious....he actually did a really good job with one of himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the world through a child's eyes. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ones where you can see striaght up his nose.

    ReplyDelete