Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Man Song

The past few days Roman keeps asking to sing "The guy song" or "The Man song." The first time he asked to sing it I had no idea what he wanted to sing. I told him I didn't know that one and he said "Yes you do." and started singing for me.

here's Roman's rendition of "The Man Song."

4 comments:

  1. What is he saying? I can't understand the words.... Is it an actual song?
    ♥/ MAYHAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a song. It says:

    It's Raining
    It's Pouring
    The old man is snoring
    He went to bed
    And he bumped his head
    And he couldn't get up in the morning.

    He likes to sing it when it's raining. That and:

    Rain, Rain, Go away, Come again some other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Hannah didn't get it, but I could totally tell what it was when I watched it. Roman is too cute!

    ReplyDelete