Because his birthday was on a Sunday, the celebrating went on all weekend. On Saturday we let Roman open his presents from Mommy Katie (toys to play in the pool) and our big present (we gave him his pool).


We promised him that when we got home from Mommy Katie's wedding we could play in the pool. We thought it would be enough time for the water to warm up. We were wrong! But that didn't keep him out of the pool. He thought it was great!

I almost went out to sit with my feet in the pool, but just as I was ready to head out Roman decided that he was "c-c-c-cold" and wanted to get out. We've repositioned the pool so hopefully it will be warmer the next time he plays in it.
**Keep watching, new posts to come almost every day this week!!!
What a fun pool! Happy B day little man!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Roman! Glad he enjoyed it. Last summer I boiled pots of water to pour into our pool to warm it up! It was CrAzY!! Eventually all the pool people ended up in our jetted tub...
ReplyDelete