Before Christmas I found this fun Gingerbread village when I was looking for a gingerbread house, or train, or something to make as a family. We planned to make it a few times, but the holidays were so busy and we started making them for Family Home Evening the Monday after Christmas, but then they were put aside once again and not finished. Roman was constantly asking when we were going to finish them. Well, Saturday January 8 we didn't have anything planned. So we got up, got going and I asked Spencer if he could help Roman finish putting the houses together. After they were assembled Roman and I decorated them. We didn't put nearly the detail into them that the instructions suggested, but I think they turned out cute.

As soon as they were finished Roman wanted to eat them (we discovered his real motive for wanting to finish them.)


After he was done eating all that he wanted to, he put it back down in the village....

Then he went to find his camera so he could take a few pictures too.
No comments:
Post a Comment