Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quotable Roman

Roman is always saying things that just make us laugh. He picks up everything. I decided to start writing them down. I'll try to do a quotable Roman post every Sunday but really no guarantees.



We were at Spencer's office, Roman peeked his head out the office door and looked left then right then whispered "The coast is clear!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman - Hey, that's Joey's car.
Me - Yep, he stayed at our house again last night, but he'll probably be gone by the time you get home from school.
Roman - I thought he was going to stay at that other place now?
Me - He was, but his Uncle is in Mexico.
Roman - (Quiet for a minute, obviously thinking) Old Mexico or New Mexico?
Me - Old Mexico
Roman - (Thinking again) Wow, it's going to take him a long time to get back, that's really far away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friend Reagan told me about this conversation so hopefully I get it right.

Roman - Sometimes my mom calls my dad names.
Reagan - Really?? (Curious about what kind of dirt she was going to get on us)
Roman - Yeah
Reagan - Like what?
Roman - Sometimes she calls him Spencer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments: