Roman has been asking to go to the Aquarium a lot lately. It's so cold, and it's close, so we go there in the winter to get out. Well, we convinced Reagan and Piper to go with us one day (I don't even remember what day it was...it was a Friday) while Paisley was in school. I don't even think I had my camera with me, and if I did, I forgot to take any pictures. As we were getting ready to go they have a little gift shop area where Roman always wants to get something, and on the way out the door there is a photo booth. Roman LOVES taking pictures in the photo booth. So, when Roman asked if he could take pictures with Piper in the
photo booth I gave him the money and helped him get up into the pictures.
They got progressively sillier and sillier. Such cute pictures of such cute kids!




(My scanner isn't hooked up right now so I had to just take pictures of the pictures.)
No comments:
Post a Comment