Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quotable Roman

Me - Roman do you want to sleep with your alligator?
Roman - No mom, I want you.
Me - Roman, I'm too big to sleep in your bed.
Roman - Why?
Me - Your bed is just the right size for a Roman.
Roman - When I grow up to be a mom what kind of bed will I get?
Me - Well, first of all, you won't grow up to be a mom, you're a boy so you'll be a dad.
Roman - Oh, well what kind of bed will I get?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day we were driving and got from I-15 onto I-215. Roman is very aware of his surroundings and the names of roads and things.

Roman - Oh, we're on 205 now.
Me - You mean 215.
Roman - Yeah.
Me - Close, you were only 10 off.
Roman - What's the 10?
Me - Nevermind, it's 215, not 205.
Roman - Yeah, it's 215. When are we going to be on 114?
Me - When we go home.
Roman - Oh, okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom's are nice...so be nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment