Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Roman's Pteranadon

Every week at school Roman does an art project. They color, paint, glue, cut. He loves it. I am always amazed by Roman's art skills. He really does a good job. At the beginning of the school year Roman's teacher talked to me because some days he would refuse to do the art project. I asked him why and he said "I don't know how to draw that, so I didn't." He's gotten so much better at trying. He doesn't just give up. They had a section where they learned about Dinosaurs. This is JUST what Roman wants to talk about. Roman LOVES dinosaurs. He loves Dinosaur Train. And the main family on Dinosaur Train are Pteranadon's. So when they asked him to draw a pteranadon he was so proud, he did it right away. He told me that he had his teacher draw dots for him to draw the head, but he drew it all by himself.

1 comment: