Toot toot...hear that mom? It's the train in my stomach and it didn't turn into poop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman was pretending his hand was a gun...
Me - Roman I really don't like it when you pretend to shoot people.
Roman - It's not a gun...it's a seam ripper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spencer and Roman were playing on the couch before bed.
Dad, get your tickles ready!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman - I need to take this pillow to your bed.
Spencer - Roman I don't think that pillow goes on my bed.
Roman - Pillows go on beds dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman was playing in the tub
Roman - mom I want to build my summer machine.
Me - what's a summer machine?
Roman - a summer machine... it goes in the water.
Me - oh, you mean a submarine.
Roman - yeah! Let's build it!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment