Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

I know, I know, I'm a little late. But I was waiting for my Mother's Day present, but it's been delayed again because of weather.

Spencer asked me several times what I wanted for Mother's Day. Why does "Mother's Day" still put a pit in my stomach? I love it, I hate it, I can't explain it. I thought, and thought, and thought about what I wanted. Finally I told him that what I REALLY wanted was new family pictures. We were supposed to do them today but because of things out of our control (Weather) they will be next Friday instead.

I got a few amazing presents from Roman. I've decided that having Roman old enough to make sweet gifts makes it much more special.

First of all, he made me a bookmark. I have to tell you...about 2 weeks before Mother's day he came home from school and told me "Today at school I made you a picture that has a flower on the front and on the back I wrote I♥U. Did you know that means I love you?"


The morning of Mother's day I woke up and the boys were downstairs with Spencer and there was a note on the bed next to me.


Then, in Primary they had a little watering can with flower seeds on it that they had the kids tell a little about their Mom. The good news is....Roman knows my entire name. He even knows my maiden name. According to Roman my favorite color is Pink. My favorite food is Spaghetti (We had Spaghetti for dinner the night before.) I'm only 10 years old (because that's as high as he could count on his fingers.) My favorite thing to do is play with him. And my favorite thing that he said...My favorite thing to say is "I love you!"

1 comment:

  1. Cutest Mother's Day gift ever! That is adorable! I can't wait until my kids are big enough to do homemade gifts for me, they are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete