Roman brought me the Wizard of Oz DVD.
Roman - See that guy? He's a velcro.
Me - A what?
Roman - A velcro.
Me - You mean a SCARECROW?
Roman - NO! I SAID a velcro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Roman was setting the dinner table one night.
Mom, help the fork and knife are fighting! Oh no! The knife just cut the forks head off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bye mom! I'm going to Las Vegas! Oh, Sorry, I can't. It's lost! That's why it's called lost Vegas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman - Mom, does Buzz Lightyear wear babylegs?
Me - No
Roman - Why not? They would keep his legs nice and warm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I grow up I'm going to play golf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had to run an errand one afternoon. On the way home Hudson was screaming (the whole way home).
Roman - Mom, why is Hudson crying?
Me - I don't know bud, maybe he's hungry.
Roman - What does he want for dinner?
Me - I don't now Roman. We'll find him something when we get home.
Roman - Hudson what do you want for dinner?
Hudson - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Roman - You want a tantrum for dinner?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me - Roman what do you think we should get your teachers as an end of school gift?
Roman - (quietly thinking for a minute) Well, they had to throw the cord for the vacuum away because it broke. Maybe would could get them a new one.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think roman wants a tantrum for dinner tonight
ReplyDelete