Friday, January 18, 2008

As if crawling weren't enough



















Roman decided that he can't just crawl, he has to pull up on everything, and has starting to step along the edge of things he is holding onto. His favorite thing to climb is the stairs. We have two stairs that lead from our family room to the dining room. He can't get up them yet, but it doesn't stop him from trying. The other day I was trying to get a video of him trying to crawl up the stairs, instead I got a video of him getting upset because he couldn't get up. Pretty cute!
One problem we are having, if I have him in 6-12 month pants, they are WAY too long for him, and he crawls right out of them.

He was trying so hard to get up the stairs, he just can't get his knee up without falling over.
Photobucket

It is a sneeze that initially topples him over if you can't tell.
Roman's new favorite way to watch TV.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ever since Roman started crawling he has been facinated by the VCR and PlayStation. I was always trying to find things to prop in front of the TV stand to keep him from pulling the PlayStation paddels off or sticking his fingers in the VCR.
Yesterday I went to Target we needed a babygate because while I don't mind him playing on the two stairs, I don't want him falling down 10. He loves to cruise down the hall (like in the video's in the other post) So while I was at Target I also got a new TV stand with doors so he couldn't get to the VCR and such anymore. I set up the new TV Stand while Roman was asleep for his morning nap, and he was so confused when he woke up. He sat and looked at it for almost 10 minutes trying to figure out why he could see the VCR but couldn't get to it. The funniest part was after he was done looking in there, he finally just gave up and put one of his toys up by the TV. Maybe it was a peace offering?








3 comments:

  1. I like your new TV stand. It looks like his vest FINALLY fits him like it's supposed to. My favorite though is the little video of him. You have a very cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who pressed the fast forward button on him? I can't believe how much he learns in such a small time. Next time I check the blog it's going to say he's been accepted into Harvard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he's got trouble written all over him.... :)

    ReplyDelete