


Roman was playing with his carrier carseat today in his room and I set him in it and he looked so big. I had to take a picture to compare to the little peanut he was the first time he was in that carseat. He is getting so big. I think the doctors are confused when they say he is in the 15% for weight and 20% for height, what do they expect 7 month old giants?
After he was done playing with his carseat he decided to go get a few toys but why take them out of the basket if you can just get into the basket with them to play??



Very cute. He is getting big. That's quite the comparison in the car seat.
ReplyDeleteI love the carseat pictures too! That really shows how big he's getting!
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable in the basket too!
holy cow! the side by side carseat pic is unreal!
ReplyDelete