Monday, January 21, 2008

Climber

Pretty much anything Roman can pull up on, he tries to climb. The bottom two pictures are our piano bench. It's sad when you say "Just a minute, let me take a picture then I'll get you out." I think that makes me either a bad mom or a blogger.









3 comments:

  1. I really can't believe how much he is growing either! How fun for you! I'm surprised everytime I see him that he is turning into a "Little Man"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! And you're not a bad mom--I think we all do that...at least I did it long before I ever had a blog! It'd be a different story if he were on the verge of falling from a balcony to his death and you said, Wait, I'll get the camera! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness look at that little cutie pie! I can't believe he is already pulling himself up on things like that! Funny that you tell him to wait so you can take a picture! LOL! Definitely a blogger! And I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete