Here are a few videos from today. last Sunday he was barely crawling (though I am glad he was so his birthmom could see it in real life rather than video). now he is a crazy crawler he is all over the place. He has been trying to go up the stairs but can't get his knee up. He is already starting to pull himself up on things. What happened to my tiny baby? He is growing up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did happen to your tiny baby? He really has grown up so fast it's unreal!!! Every stage just gets more and more fun though, I'm sure you're loving every moment!
ReplyDeletehow fun to finally "meet" you! we are HUGE sanchez boys fans. we have heard so much about you from jill.
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at that little man go! He moving a lot more than he was on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteYeah Wendy! I'm so glad you stalked me and commented on my site! I totally know what you mean about them growing up too fast, Reagan will be ONE in a month and a half! Roman is a good little crawler! Reagan still goes backwards or in circles!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, crawling all around! Loved all the pics you posted...he's adorable. Congrats on the sealing too.
ReplyDelete