A few weeks ago my sisters and I took our kids to get their pictures taken together for Easter. First off let me tell you, the photographer was HORRIBLE! Seriously! She was trying to do an "Artistic pose" of 5 kids under 5. She kept telling us that she had taken a picture of 12 kids under 10, 6 non-sitters, a picture of 6 babies, anyway, she was very proud of her work, but I thought it was mediocre at best. Good thing we have cute kids or they would have been absolutely awful.


Here is Roman in his Easter Outfit. I love it so much. He just looks too cute for words!!
This is my niece Gabby, this was the first time she ever had her hair curled, isn't she just a doll?
This is Kaylee, her hair didn't curl very well, we didn't have time to let the sponge curlers dry before time for pictures. She is still super cute though!

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh...Your nieces are so adorable in their pictures. To bad they aren't being that adorable today. Today is one of those days they would be a lot more adorable if they were asleep.
ReplyDeleteRoman is super cute. I'm so glad the pictures turned out good (dispite the aweful photographer)
Roman looks so handsome...very British :)
ReplyDeleteI love Gabby in these pics. So adorable!
ReplyDelete