Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabby

Today was my niece Gabby's 3rd birthday. She had a party at Build a Bear at the Gateway mall.




First let me just say, if you are going to Build-a-Bear at Gateway park in Winter parking. We parked in Summer Parking. it was the complete opposite end of the mall from Build a Bear, Roman was asleep in his carrier car seat, and I didn't have the stroller. Roman plus the car seat weigh probably over 30 lbs. At least he got a nap. I should just be thankful for that! Anyway, he was so out. We got his car seat out of the car, the kids were so excited they were not quiet at all. He was jerked and jolted all over the place as we walked across the entire mall. He slept until the kids started choosing their animals, and it was like he knew that he was missing something and he woke right up. Kaylee and Jaren were helping Roman choose a bear, Jaren wanted him to have a Koala bear, Kaylee wanted him to have a dinosaur, we settled on a soft bear. I thought it was something he would like more. (Don't tell Kaylee and Jaren, but I thought that the Koala and Dinosaur were a little freaky!) Roman was pretty tired the entire time we were there, he mostly just wanted to sit on my lap, but thankfully my mom and sister still got a few cute pictures of him at the party.





This is Gabby's monkey giving her a hug.
The kids were given the opportunity to step on the pedal to fill their bears up, I helped Roman, but he filled his bear all the way. Some of the older kids didn't like it because it was noisy.
Gabby washed and brushed her monkey before dressing her up.




Kaylee and Roman with Pink Princess Bunny and Bear.

Here are all the kids with their animals. Adam has Adam Bear, Jaren has Doggie, Roman has Bear, Noelle has Princess bunny, Savannah has Teddy, Gabby has her birthday bear and monk, Maren has Pinkie, and Kaylee has Pink Princess Bunny. As you can see they were all very creative with the names of their animals.


Here is a picture of Roman's bear. Isn't he cute?


Thanks Becky - We had a blast! Oh and thanks for being our driver.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming! It was tons of fun. Even if Roman was tired I think he had fun (at least he looked like it with his bear). I hope he likes his bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party! Let me guess, the hat he's wearing is a newborn size. I like the group shot where he's just kinda floating there in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the bear! And I feel for you carrying a huge carseat with a sleeping baby. Its not as much when they get bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that big boy! So cute! That bear is way cute too. I've never done the whole build a bear thing but i think it's such a cute idea to do parties there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope Katie, he is growing, it's a 0-3 month hat. He actually had a 6-12 month hat that he wears occasionally that isn't too bad. I'll have to get a picture of him in it next time he wears it.

    ReplyDelete