Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our little Vampire

Roman still only has 2 teeth, but he can bite HARD with those two little teeth. Here is the proof. This is my arm, 2 hours after he went to bed, probably 4 hours after he bit me. He is a little vampire. He usually bites our fingers but he had already hurt my fingers so he started chewing on my wrist. I know it isn't the best picture but I just counted and there are 8 bite marks on my arm that are still visible. OUCH!


Sunday Roman did not want to eat his breakfast, he just wanted to sit and play. I have started to resort to silliness to get him to eat. That morning I was also in a silly mood so I started singing "ahhhhh" the highest note that I could hit, and by the way, I don't have the best singing voice, so this is Roman's "Okay, I'm humoring you" face. He did it every time I sang, it was so funny.

3 comments:

  1. I love that face! What a goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch...I remember the whole teething thing, it hurts! Thanks for coming to visit today. It was fun to be able to talk to someone that is over the age of 6. I so game for doing this on a weekly basis. Just keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stinkin cute! Nola (my second baby) makes that exact face when I sing! Eyes all squinted and lips kind of puckered. He is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete