Yesterday we went to Temple Square to see the spring flowers. As soon as we walked in we could smell all the amazing flowers. It was beautiful as usual. Roman wanted to touch all the flowers and was mesmerized by the water in the fountains. We are so thankful for the warmer weather so that we can spend time outside again!
Those are really cute pictures. It looks like you guys had fun. Maybe I can convince Paul to go up there one weekend so we can go look at the flowers and stuff.
Those are really cute pictures. It looks like you guys had fun. Maybe I can convince Paul to go up there one weekend so we can go look at the flowers and stuff.
ReplyDeleteWow look at that big boy! Looks like you guys had a fun day. I love that first picture, could you send it to me?
ReplyDeleteI love the camo shorts!!! He is such a cutie! Are we still on for this week?
ReplyDeleteWendy, your baby is ADORABLE!!! I love seeing how Roman is growing!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope I didn't freak you out too bad at the temple a few weeks ago!
(Katie's friend)
These are beautiful pictures! Looks like a pretty day!
ReplyDelete