I was tagged by Lacie, and I haven't done the last probably 5 tags that I've had so I thought I would do this one.
10 Random things (This was WAY harder than I thought it would be!!)
10- Roman has the funniest fake laugh. It sounds like a cackle, I can't help but laugh every time he does it. It's the funniest thing EVER! Where does he come up with these things?
9 - My grandparents used to own this cabin, it was sold 7 years ago when my grandpa passed away. Spencer and I go there ALL the time. We snowshoe there, hike there, we have been there at least a few times a year since it was sold. We have only seen people there once and they were really nice, but we try to stay away if we see that anyone is there.
8- Roman only had his first top tooth (right tooth in this picture) for a week before he broke it. It doesn't seem nearly as bad now that it's in further, but you can still tell that it is chipped.
7- Sometimes I let Roman play with things that aren't exactly toys just to make him happy (and sometimes they backfire like when he tries to EAT the Styrofoam peanuts)
6 - I LOVE watching these two do things together. They love each other so much. There is nothing better than listening to Spencer sing to Roman, or to watch Roman get all excited and say Dada when he first sees him.
5- Roman will climb anything. He loves to climb. What a little monkey!
4- I told my family that I was engaged, in a note, in sacrament meeting, while Spencer was giving a talk in our ward. He had been home from his mission all of 29 days. (my mom still has this note)
3- Spencer and I have been together for over 10 years now! I can't believe it's been that long. I can't believe that we are as old as we are. I love thinking about these past 10 years!

2- We told Spencer's family in a text message that we were expecting Roman. The text was brief, I included an ultrasound picture and underneath it said "it's a boy." Spencer's cousin texted back "What is that supposed to be? intestines?"
1- I LOVE being a mom! I am thankful every day that I have this sweet little man! I know I am not the best mom in the world, but I try every day to be the best mom that I can be.
Now I tag - Nicola, Becky, Katie, Heather, Jenna, Tiffany R, Janeene, April P, Amy, and Liz.






+(2)edit.jpg)
What a great post!
ReplyDeleteOh no you tagged me! LOL! Ok now I'll have to come up with something cute as yours! ;)
ReplyDelete