Thursday, June 12, 2008

Animal Sounds

He does them so much better when I am not trying to get a video. We usually get repeated quacks and I love his "oof" for a dog, oh and if you can't tell, a cow says "boooo."

He also does car sounds if you ask him what a car says, and if you ask him what Roman says he will shake his head no. Pretty much what Roman says.

2 comments:

  1. My mom is visiting me and she was showing me your blog. I hope you don't mind. That is the MOST adorable video! What a smart boy! He looks so different from when I saw him almost a year ago, but he looks a lot like you guys! What a special boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you want to see my blog, you can email me at ctr8teacher@yahoo.com and I will add you to my invited readers list.

    ReplyDelete