Friday, June 6, 2008

First birthday present

Roman got his first birthday present in the mail this week. Grandma Signe sent him a Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table. I was going to wait until his birthday to give it to him but she said to give it to him now. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so we broke it out for him to play with. He loves it!


It has 10 different activities, and I can tell it is going to get annoying quick, but I like that it is teaching him new things. He learned the word close already, and he loves all the instrument sounds.

2 comments:

  1. what a great gift! I am sure that Roman will love it. Happy early Birthday Roman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I totally want to get Colby one of those. He loves playing with it at his friend's house!

    By the way, a whole year? Wow! Its gone fast!

    ReplyDelete