My girls are pretty mad at me for letting them swim at your house yesterday...After your done with trips we'll have to find a day that they can come over and play...for now they are looking forward to Roman's b-day party.
What a great pool! Looks like it is perfect for Roman!
You guys always have so much fun! I think you are the winner of my fun family award for the month!I didn't really get to talk to you much on Sunday, sorry I was a little into the Hopscotch tournament, it was pretty intense!
My girls are pretty mad at me for letting them swim at your house yesterday...After your done with trips we'll have to find a day that they can come over and play...for now they are looking forward to Roman's b-day party.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pool! Looks like it is perfect for Roman!
ReplyDeleteYou guys always have so much fun! I think you are the winner of my fun family award for the month!
ReplyDeleteI didn't really get to talk to you much on Sunday, sorry I was a little into the Hopscotch tournament, it was pretty intense!