Monday, October 13, 2008

Favorite part about cold weather

My favorite part of fall used to be shoes, now it's clothes. . . and not for me. Look at this dashing young man.




I got this outfit (all except the shoes) for $13! Steal!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is just too cute!!! I love it. And he reay does look like such a little boy now..no more baby :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is so cute!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I'm totally with you on fall clothes! I love to see cute little kids all bundled up! Unfortunately our chances to do that are a bit more limited here than they are for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could he be any cuter?!? I am dying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute!!! I still can't believe how big he is getting. He is looking so grown up especially with that awesome coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have great taste! I love his jacket!

    ReplyDelete