Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's a bird. . .It's a plane. . .

It's SUPERMAN



A month or so ago I asked Spencer what he wanted Roman to be for Halloween. I started looking online and found a bunch of cute costumes but Spencer didn't really like any of them. Finally he told me he wanted Roman to be Superman. Here is the problem, he didn't like ANY of the Superman costumes. They were too babyish, they were too cheesy, they just plain weren't what he wanted. I searched EVERYWHERE! Finally I was ready to give up and just got him a Superman t-shirt and some blue pants and was going to make a belt. Spencer didn't like that either. Finally I had my mom help me make his costume. Roman and Brodie are going to have matching costumes for Halloween. Spencer says now he looks like Superman with a potbelly. I think he is adorable!



4 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures so bad.Do you have a brodie costume yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! You are awesome! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! He looks so adorable! I think he makes the best kind of Superman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy,
    This is Lana (Alex's mom) from church. I was on Kim Orlandini's blog page, and noticed one of her friend's had a blog called "Little Man". This peaked my interest because that's what my husband has always called Alex. So how cool when I clicked on that link and saw your family! Roman is such a doll, I wished he and Alex could've played on Sunday but most the back row was taken by the time we got there! I still want to do a playdate sometime soon. One more funny thing, guess what I've been thinking of for a costume for Alex...Superman!

    ReplyDelete